The full GPUGems series is online for some time now and even if the first parts are getting a bit outdated, it’s still fun to read in them. You can always find some interesting bits there.
For some strange reasons the second book is split by chapter without an index – or it’s just me that I didn’t find it. If so, please send me the link to an overview page.
- Part I: Natural Effects
- Part II: Lighting and Shadows
- Part III: Materials
- Part IV: Image Processing
- Part V: Performance and Practicalities
- Part VI: Beyond Triangles
- Part I – Geometric Complexity
- Part II – Shading, Lighting, and Shadows
- Part III – High-Quality Rendering
- Part IV – General-Purpose Computation on GPUS: A Primer
- Part V – Image-Oriented Computing
- Part VI – Simulation and Numerical Algorithms
- Part I – Geometry
- Part II – Light and Shadows
- Part III – Rendering
- Part IV – Image Effects
- Part V – Physics Simulation
- Part VI – GPU Computing
BTW: The CG Tutorial is also online!